SITEL owns and operates a public electronic communication network. To its customers, SITEL offers the capacity of the optical telecommunication network in a form of dark fiber, microtubes or HDPE pipes, if possible in a particular location. The optical telecommunication networks in operation are situated in the territory of the capital city of Prague with overlapping to the surrounding area, as next there is a telecommunication line Moravia and several local lines (see overview maps). SITEL optical networks connect important data centers (facilities where national and international connectivity providers are situated) and other selected buildings and locations, and allow connection to the infrastructure of other owners of telecommunication networks.
Business and technical support
Ing. Jiří Černý
TEL: (+420) 267 198 454
SITEL provides the preparation and implementation of construction, maintenance and service of optical telecommunication lines by its own means. For its customers there is 24/7/365 helpdesk service available, including service center. SITEL offers the possibility of completing the telecommunication line to the target buildings, or completing the telecommunication line in cooperation with other providers of telecommunication lines. Based on long-term cooperation with partner organizations in Central and Eastern Europe, SITEL offers international connectivity, incl. connection to countries outside the Schengen area.
We provide international connectivity with our own SITEL International Holding, a.s. We provide connectivity using our own devices or with our long-established partners. However, you always have one partner for the deal. Of course, we also offer services, completing the missing parts of the connection and other support.
- the main activity on the territory of Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Ukraine, Hungary, Germany, Austria and other countries ...
- long-term fiber optic rentals based on Irrevocable Right of Use (DF-IRU Dark Fiber Indefinite Right of Use)
- construction of transmission lines SDH, DWDM, IP
- Service and Maintenance (FLM First Line Maintenance)
- implementation of interconnection Slovakia - Ukraine border crossing the EU border
- long-term cooperation with partners in the region over 15 years