Should you hesitate which measuring device to choose, we would be glad to advise you. If you are not able to carry out the measurements yourself, we are ready to provide you a comprehensive service of selecting a suitable device according to the required parameters, including their measurement and making out a measurement protocol.
Business and technical support
Lubomír Švanda, DiS.
TEL: (+420) 267 198 251
Basic instrument categories - please contact us for an offer or for another device category
- Dispersive CD / PMD meters
- Fiber welding machines
- Loss testers
- DWDM optical spectrum analyzers
- Antenna / cable analyzers
- Stationary / portable testers
- Communication devices E1, xDSL, POTS, ...
- Test modules / geodetic devices
- LAN cable certification
- IP performance testers
- PDH / SDH / SONET analyzers
- Protocol analyzers
- Frequency calculators
- Network and impedance analyzers
- Noise source meters
- Electric meters and sensors
- Signal generators
- Spectral analyzers
- Vector signal analyzers
- Television testing devices
- Cable and pipe locators
- Dataloggers and data recording devices
- Wiring tests
- Ecological tests
- Monitoring of the quality of electricity
- Functional generators
- RLC meters
- Logic analyzers
- Measuring devices
- Serial Bus Analyzers
- Signal analyzers
We offer widest range of measuring instruments from renowned suppliers such as Exfo, Keysight (Agilent), Anritsu, Viavi (JDSU), Fluke, Veex or Tektronix. We deliver all our instruments within 3 working days. You can rent or buy them at a very favourable prices.
SITEL is a long-term distibutor of Livingston / Microlease and has access to more than 57,000 measuring devices in store.
The following services are available for rent:
- all instruments are tested and calibrated before delivery
- the instrument is insured for the duration of the rental period
- our technical support team can help with the installation and operation of the instrument.
- in case of a failure of the rented instrument, a replacement unit is delivered as soon as possible
- after completing your works with the instrument, call us and we'll arrange for its pickup